Friday, November 16, 2012

It amazes me that people are so uninterested with the subject of bullying I started this subject on my facebook page. I dont know what kind of reaction I was expecting but I didn't expect to not have any reaction at all . I really had 2 likes both from friends but one missed the point completely. L am really sad about this because I know most of the people on my page have children . I dont get it.
anyways......
I am doing research now to see whats out there on bullying to get a grasp if I am heading in a good direction. I was in my sons school yesterday and was given a pamphlet on bullying it was recomended by a staffmember  of the school. Sadly it was  the same kumbya rhetoric I've heard before. I did find  a book online at amazon called bully I was actually looking for the movie I found one but not sure if it is the one I want I'll check back to see later. The book seems to be another how to for parents it does give a preview and it looka profound I am going to order it and go from there still working out the mission staement and I need to do the f/b page  lots to do
 till tomorrow
toodles..........

No comments:

Post a Comment